Trico Centre for Family Wellness is a non‐profit, community‐owned and operated recreation facility. At Trico Centre, you can work out in the fitness centre, use the gymnasium, swim, or skate, plus they have fun, active programs for all ages. Check the Program Guide or www.tricocentre.ca for more information on any of the activities and events.
Adults and Older Adults
- Registered programs for Spring and Summer opens March 5 and 6 for members and March 7 to the public. Programs for Adults include Athletic classes like Belt It out, Golf conditioning, Karate for Women and Kick boxing. Dance classes include Barre and Cardio Dance.
- Drop In Fitness options for older adults: there are many options on the drop-in schedule that a specifically geared for older adults and a great way to connect with other seniors.
- Drop in fitness includes spin, zumba, yoga and more
- New Drop in group fitness classes ‘Chisel’ and ‘StepX’ have been added
- Our 40-Day Get Results Challenge is ongoing until March 12th. There will be prizes and fitness challenges every day. Participants get a t-shirt if they make it to day 20.
Children & Youth
- Registered Spring and Summer programs for Parent & Tot start in March (Busy Bodies, Bubble Buddies, Messy Masterpiece, Nursery Rhymes & Storytime, Dance with Me, Gym Babies, Gym Tots, Mini Movers, Sportball) Preschool (ABC – 123, First Steps, Next steps, Funky Fridays, Kangaroos and Krocodiles, Trico Active Kids, YogArt, Bricks 4 Kids: Little Builders and many more) Children (Just for Girls, The Etiquette Factory, Young Rembrants, Circus Arts, Karate and Dancepl3y) and Youth (Sportsball and HIT the Gym)
- We are promoting Bricks 4 Kids and YogArt to get more registrations
Continuous Monthly Passes Benefits
Affordable monthly continuous passes give you full access to fitness centre, over 70 drop-in classes, 20% off all registered classes and personal training, an aquatics centre with wave pool, slide, hot tub and steam room, two NHL sized arenas hosting shinny hockey, stick and puck, leisure skating, and drop-in gymnasium activities.
Partner Sharing Program Benefit – Your Community Association is partnered with Trico Centre for Family Wellness. A member of your community association serves on the Board of Directors of Trico Centre. Buy a Continuous Monthly Pass and a small portion goes back into your community association!