Trico Centre for Family Wellness is a non‐profit, community‐owned and operated recreation facility. At Trico Centre, you can work out in the fitness centre, use the gymnasium, swim, or skate, plus they have fun, active programs for all ages. Check the Program Guide or www.tricocentre.ca for more information on any of the activities and events.
- Registered programs for Spring and Summer are ongoing and we are accepting late registration. Programs for Adults include Athletic classes like Golf conditioning and Karate for Women. Dance classes include Cardio Dance.
- Drop In Fitness options for older adults: there are many options on the drop-in schedule that a specifically geared for older adults and a great way to connect with other seniors.
- Drop in fitness includes spin, zumba, yoga and more.
Registered Spring and Summer programs are open and we are accepting late registration for a number of classes:
- Babies (Busy Bodies, Bubble Buddies, Messy Masterpiece, Nursery Rhymes & Storytime, Dance with Me, Gym Babies, Gym Tots, Mini Movers, Sportball)
- Preschool (ABC – 123, First Steps, Next steps, Funky Fridays, Kangaroos and Krocodiles, Trico Active Kids, YogArt, Bricks 4 Kids: Little Builders and many more)
- Children (Just for Girls, The Etiquette Factory, Young Rembrants, Circus Arts, Karate and Dancepl3y)
- Youth (Sportsball and HIT the Gym)
Nerf Gun & Super Soaker Wars – Saturday, April 21
- Nerf Wars (gymnasium) – 6:30pm – 7:30pm & 7:45pm – 8:45 pm, bring your own gun, eyewear or borrow ours for free! We’ll bring the ammo, maximum 45 players. Bracelets sold at 5:00pm. All ages welcome, players under 8 must be accompanied by an adult player.
- Super Soaker Wars (pool) – 7:00 – 8:00pm & 8:00 – 9:00pm, bring your own super soaker (no backpack style) and join the fun!
Core training. The goal of all core training is to stabilize the core without overusing the spinal extensors and inadvertently grinding down the vertebrae and discs. Not sure if you are? Try supine (face up) floor-based exercises like the dead bug or flutter kicks-you’ll get tons if postural feedback from the floor – from your head right to your hips!
Affordable membership gives you full access to fitness centre, over 70 drop-in classes, 20% off all registered classes and personal training, an aquatics centre with wave pool, slide, hot tub and steam room, two NHL sized arenas hosting shinny hockey, stick and puck, leisure skating, and drop-in gymnasium activities.
Partner Sharing Program Benefit
Your Community Association is partnered with Trico Centre for Family Wellness. A member of your community association serves on the Board of Directors of Trico Centre. Buy a Continuous Monthly Pass and a small portion goes back into your community association!