Updated October 2017
Trico Centre for Family Wellness is a non‐profit, community‐owned and operated recreation facility. At Trico Centre, you can work out in the fitness centre, use the gymnasium, swim, or skate, plus we have fun, active programs for all ages. Check the Program Guide or www.tricocentre.ca for more information on any of the activities and events listed below. Check the Program Guide or www.tricocentre.ca for more details.
- Registered programs starting in November include Balance Builders, Bone and Balance, and Chair Yoga
- Drop In Fitness options for older adults: there are many options on the drop-in schedule that a specifically geared for older adults and a great way to connect with other seniors.
- Registered fitness programs starting again in November includes Cardio Kickboxing, Fitness Sampler for Beginners, Myofascial Stretch & Release, Ballet Barre Blast, Cardio Dance and Yoga Sampler for Beginners
- Drop in fitness includes spin, zumba, yoga and more
- Registered fall programs for Parent & Tot in November (Busy Bodies, Bubble Buddies, Messy Masterpiece, Nursery Rhymes & Storytime, Dance with Me, Gym Babies, Gym Tots, Mini Movers, Sportball) Preschool (A.B.L.E, ABC – 123, First Steps, Next steps, Funky Fridays, Kangaroos and Krocodiles, Trico Active Kids, YogArt, Bricks 4 Kids: Little Builders and many more) Children (Just for Girls, The Etiquette Factory, Try it Tuesdays, Young Rembrants, Circus Arts, Karate and Dancepl3y) and Youth (Sportsball and HIT the Gym)
- Skating and Swimming lessons run all throughout October and November
Special Events and Initiatives
- Li’l Spooks Halloween Party – October 31st
- Drop in Nerf Wars – November start