Trico Centre for Family Wellness is a non‐profit, community‐owned and operated recreation facility. At Trico Centre, you can work out in the fitness centre, use the gymnasium, swim, or skate, plus they have fun, active programs for all ages. Check the Program Guide or www.tricocentre.ca for more information on any of the activities and events.
- Registered programs for Spring and Summer are ongoing and we are accepting late registration. Programs for Adults include Athletic classes like Golf conditioning and Karate for Women. Dance classes include Cardio Dance.
- Drop In Fitness options for older adults: there are many options on the drop-in schedule that a specifically geared for older adults and a great way to connect with other seniors. Classes include: Balance Busters, Take a Hike, Bones and Balance and Chair Yoga.
- Drop in fitness includes spin, zumba, yoga and more.
Registered Spring and Summer programs are open and we are accepting late registration for a number of classes:
- Babies (Busy Bodies, Bubble Buddies, Messy Masterpiece, Nursery Rhymes & Storytime, Dance with Me, Gym Babies, Gym Tots, Mini Movers, Sportball)
- Preschool (ABC – 123, First Steps, Next steps, Funky Fridays, Kangaroos and Krocodiles, Trico Active Kids, YogArt, Bricks 4 Kids: Little Builders and many more)
- Children (Just for Girls, The Etiquette Factory, Young Rembrants, Circus Arts, Karate and Dancepl3y)
- Youth (Sportsball and HIT the Gym)