Updated April 2017
Trico Centre for Family Wellness is a non‐profit, community‐owned and operated recreation facility. At Trico Centre, you can work out in the fitness centre, use the gymnasium, swim, or skate, plus we have fun, active programs for all ages. Check the Program Guide or www.tricocentre.ca for more information on any of the activities and events listed below.
Spring/Summer Program Guide and Registration
The Spring Summer 2017 Program Guide will be available on‐line on Feb 24 and in our stands March 2. Registration for Spring and Summer programs is March 6 and 7 and ongoing for passholders and March 8 and ongoing for non‐passholders. Check out our Spring/Summer Program Guide for lots of new registered offerings for children, adults, and older adults.
- Swimming and skating lessons for all ages.
- Adult fitness options.
- Children’s programs for 12 months to 14 years.
- Register now for summer day camps and a great selection of other registered summer programs for children and adults.
Affordable Monthly Continuous Pass
Since January 2017, Trico Centre has been offering a convenient monthly continuous pass. Check out our pass prices at www.tricocentre.ca or in the Spring Summer Program Guide. Included in your affordable Trico Centre pass are:
- FREE access to more than 70 Drop‐In Group Fitness classes a week
- All‐Day FREE access to the well‐equipped Fitness Centre
- FREE entry to children’s drop‐in activities like Drop‐In Playtime
- PRIORITY program registration (passholders only registration)
- 20% OFF on registered classes and personal training
- FREE access to wave pool, waterslide, hot tub, steam rooms
- FREE entry to Drop‐In Gym activities
- FREE entry to Shinny Hockey, Leisure Skate, Stick & Puck
- PASSHOLDER‐ONLY discounted monthly continuous childcare pass
Adult registered fitness starting in March – the Focus series, Baby and Me classes, Cardio Kickboxing, Cardio Dance, and more. Plus register for May‐start programs: Strong by Zumba, Beginner’s Yoga, Focus on Powerlifting
Registered programs for older adults that start in March: Balance Builders, Bones and Balance, and Chair Yoga. Plus, check out May‐start programs like Balance Builders Level 1 (Fall Prevention), Balance Builders Level 2 (Bones and Balance), Chair Yoga, Straighten Up Posture Series, Golf Conditioning.
Included in your affordable Trico Centre pass, are more than 70 drop‐in fitness programs. Choose from endurance classes with a cardiovascular focus, group resistance training, high intensity interval training, aqua fitness, and mind/body classes. Options for all fitness levels and ages
Children & Youth
Lots of new children’s programs (and old favourites) start in April – check our online registration system for availability.
Children’s Drop‐In activities: check out our new expanded schedule of parented drop‐ins for preschoolers. Drop‐In Playtime is now offered 5 times a week, Drop‐In Gymnastics is 3 times a week. Plus Drop‐In Crafts on Sundays, Drop ‘N Go on Saturdays, and the brand new Storytime, Thursdays at 2pm. All drop‐ins are free for passholders.
The Trico Cares program offers fee assistance for passes and admissions. See www.tricocentre.ca for details. Plus, we have partnered with organizations that offer fee assistance for programs (Canadian Tire Jumpstart, KidzFirst, KidsSport. )